Thursday, April 16, 2009

Trinidad

Hello All!! (all 2 of you, or thereabouts)

I am in Trinidad for 5 days, working for CNN covering the 5th summit of the Americas. I have never been here before, so that was one of the firsts for me on this trip!


Another first was a plane with two aisles!! How fun!! On the downside of firsts, my flight down was delayed, we had to sit on the plane for an hour while they replaced he radar in the nosecone...BOO!!

Once here, I was shown the daunting task we had to tackle...lugging all of our equipment up a tiny flight of stairs, through a storage room, onto the roof, around the building, over air conditioners...you get the point! I will try to upload the video of this trip to youtube, then link it here!

After a bunch of work with scotty (coworker) we finally got it setup, found the bird, and completed a test. Now for the fun stuff tomorrow!!! I hope to give at least a little blurb every day!

Later!!

No comments: